Wednesday, October 5, 2016

New Release: If You're Haunted, Flaunt It by Sharon Saracino

Lucy Ashcroft hasn't considered seeing dead people a problem since she left home. She returns to take care of her eccentric grandmother, expecting an old lady in leather pants and spurs, and finds the ghost of her high school nemesis. Darla Swithers is the tragic victim of an anaphylactic reaction to cosmetic Botox. She wouldn’t be caught dead in Lucy’s company when she was alive. Now, the annoying apparition sticks to her like polyester on a leisure suit.

However, some things haven’t changed, including Jackson Merritt. Lucy’s former crush, is still the hottest thing this side of Hell. Lucy figures the only thing she and the town mortician have in common is dealing with dead people—except Jackson’s don’t talk back. Can a woman surrounded by ghosts find happiness with a sexy undertaker who doesn’t believe in them? And can she convince Darla to see the light…and go into it?


Buy Links:
Amazon 
B & N
The Wild Rose Press

Excerpt
I thrust my scrub-panted leg out from beneath the table and inspected one of my bunny slippers through narrowed eyes. The little black pom-pom nose was missing, and only a couple of fraying threads and a knotted, furry nub remained of the left ear. I decided it was cute in a scruffy, matted, please-put-me-out-of-my-misery kind of way. Still, I’d never wear them out of the house. Okay, maybe I wore them out of the house, but not to the mall.

“Fine, I’ll change the shoes and wear a bra. I do not own a thong.” I held up a hand as she frowned and opened her mouth. “Nor will I allow you to coerce me into buying one. The humiliation of visible panty lines is far more palatable than the misery of a chaffed ass crack.”

“You are a challenge, Lucy Ashcroft.” Darla crossed her arms over her chest and lifted her chin. “If anyone can rise to the challenge, it’s me. One thing I understand is popular. I know about popular. And I’m going to help you if it kills me.”

“You’re already dead.”

“Semantics.”

All roads lead to happily ever after, some just have a few unexpected turns!




Award winning author, Sharon Saracino, was born and raised in beautiful Northeastern Pennsylvania. Always the girl with her nose in a book, and frequently announced that someday she was going to write a one. One milestone birthday (we won't discuss which one!) she decided someday would be here and gone if she didn't get her butt in gear.  She plans to win the lottery just as soon as she remembers to purchase a ticket,  fantasizes about moving to Italy, brews limoncello, and believes there's always magic to be found if you only take the time to look for it!

1 comment: